NEW Cricut Cartridges!!!
Cricut has a few fun new cartridges and so I thought I would combined two of my favorites in today's craft
- Cricut Machine, cutting mat, etc.
- Cricut Cartridges: "Ribbons & Rosettes" and "Damask Decor"
- Blue and white cardstock
- Start by cutting pieces from your "Ribbons & Rosettes" cartridge:
- ONE 7 1/2"
from white cardstock
- SIX 2 1/2"
from blue cardstock
- ONE 4"
Rhinestone/Medallion Shadow/Shift from white cardstock
- ONE 3 1/2"
Rhinestone/Medallion Shadow/Shift from blue cardstock
- ONE 3"
Rhinestone/Medallion Shadow/Shift from white carstock
- Next cut your piece from the "Damask Decor" cartridge:
- ONE 3"
using blue cardstock
- Fold your six
pieces along the cutting lines making an accordion "back and forth" fold.
- Adhere the ends of each piece and then secure the first piece to the last making a circle of folded papers which is now your medallion
- Adhere your medallion to your largest white piece
- Layer the remaining white and blue circle pieces onto each other according to size.
- Secure your
blue piece to the top and you are finished.
Many of the Cricut Cartridges can easily compliment each other. Give it a try...see what great things you can create using 2-4 cartridges. I would love to see what you come up with! :O)