by Wendy Switzer
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Time to Complete: 1 hour
- Silk Flowers
- E6000 adhesive
- Glue pen
- Buttons or large brads
- Decorative belt buckle
- Brads & brad setter
- Cut a piece of ribbon that measures the size of your wrist + 2".
- Carefully melt both ends of the ribbon to prevent fraying.
- Add velcro to each side of the ribbon for the bracelet closure
- Using the glue pen, place a small amount of glue along the outer edges of each petal.
- Sprinkle glitter over the petal until all of the edges have glitter accents.
- Use E6000 to glue multiple petals together, place a large decorative brad or button in the center
- Glue to the middle of the ribbon bracelet and let dry.
To create a buckled bracelet, simply add the buckle to one of the ends and add 3-5 brads as your sizing holes.