Saturday, January 29, 2011

If you have ever had the opportunity to visit a CHA show, you will know how overwhelming it can be.  Never have you encountered so many craft vendors in one place!  It is simply a moment to take it, when you first walk into the conference hall.  I believe it to be the "Super Bowl" of crafting shows and in one instant I find myself transformed from a mature woman into a "kid in a candy shop"! Hurrying from one booth to another with such great anticipation as to what the next great toy will be....and, that OF COURSE I will just have to put on my "MUST HAVE" list.  LOL 

One of the very first booths I chose to visit was the KUM booth.  And to think I almost passed right by without stopping, but luckily a large ad caught my eye...an ad for some unique scissors.  Although I own about 100 pair already, I found myself intrigued and just had to find out more. 
After speaking with one of the owners, I just knew I had to share this with everyone.  Although they deal primarily in pencil sharpeners of 1000 kinds (did you know there were so many options for sharpening a writing instrument...LOL), it was the PenCut scissors that received the "Utah's Crafty Chick - LOVE IT!" award! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment